- HOSEA SUMMARIZES IT
This whole matter of Israel's rebellion against RIGHT WAYS, of God's
driving them out, divorcing them, withholding the bestowal of the
birthright for 2520 years--and of Israel's redemption after the three
additional sevenfold more intense corrective punishments--is
summarized by the prophet Hosea.
But Hosea also becomes very concise, direct, and specific in
detailing Britain-America's national ATTITUDE right now!
To picture this whole course of infidelity, rejection, withholding
of blessing, extreme correction, and final awakening of Israel, God
directed the prophet to marry a whore--to picture what Israel was to
God. She bore him a son. God instructed Hosea to name the son
Jezreel; meaning "God will disperse." For God said, "...I will... cause
to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel....I will break the bow of
Israel in the valley of Jezreel" (Hos. 1:4-5). The kingdom--the
government--did cease at the Assyrian captivity--721-718 B.C.
Hosea's harlot wife conceived again, and bore a daughter. God
instructed that she be named "Lo-ruhamah," meaning "no mercy"
for, saith God, "...I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel;
but I will utterly take them away" (verse 6).
Later this lewd wife had another son. "Call his name," saith God,
"Lo-ammi [meaning "not my people"]: for ye are not my people, and
I will not be your God" (verse 9).
- ............Yet To Find The True Riches
"Yet," continued the Eternal, "the number of the children of Israel
shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor
numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was
said unto them, YE are the sons of the living God. Then shall the
children of Judah [the Jews] and the children of Israel ["Lost Ten
Tribes"] be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and
they shall come up out of the land [spread out far beyond their land
--Moffatt translation]: for great shall be the day of Jezreel" (Hosea
1:10-11......
There, in brief, is a picture of the whole course of God's dealing
with Israel. Today, our people say they are NOT "Israel." That is,
NOT God's people! They think that the Jews, and the Jews only, are
Israel. But very soon, now, they are going to KNOW their identity.
Thousands will learn it from this very article you are now reading.
The MILLIONS will learn it at Christ's coming!
In Hosea 2, God says, in regard to our now having possessed the
unprecedented WEALTH of the birthright promise:"For she did not
know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and MULTIPLIED her
silver and gold, which they prepared for baal. Therefore will I return,
and TAKE AWAY my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the
season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover
her nakedness [her SIN]" (verses 8-9).
But finally, when the correction becomes INTENSE enough, our
peoples will acknowledge their transgressions, WILL REPENT, WILL
SEEK THEIR GOD!
- ...........................GOD'S People--At Last!
"And it shall be at that day, saith the Eternal, that thou shalt call me
Ishi ["MY HUSBAND"]; nd shalt call me no more Baali ["MY LORD"]"
(verse 16)..
"And," concludes this second chapter, "I will have mercy upon
her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not mypeople,
Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art MY GOD""
(verse 23)..
Then begins GOD'S MESSAGE TO OUR PEOPLES TODAY--
especially to the British peoples!
"Hear the word of the Eternal, ye children of Israel [you people
of the British Commonwealth and the United states!]:for the Eternal
hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is
no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing,
and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they
break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land [of
America and Britain] mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein
shall languish..." (Hosea 4:1-3)......
To the modern ministers in the churches of Britain and
America, God says: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that
thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of
thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so
they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into
shame" (verses 6-7)..
Speaking of the coming manyfold INTENSITY of corrective
PUNISHMENT God says, ". In their affliction they will seek me
early" (Hos. 5:15).
- .................C O N T I N U E T O . . .
- ......................[ To Britain Today! ]
No comments:
Post a Comment